Work with us
TouchscreenRentals.co.uk is an exciting young company that likes to do things differently. If you’re interested in joining us we’d love to hear from you…
Business Support – Logistics and Sales
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Term: Full-time, permanent
Location: Wembley, West London
Hours of work: 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
About the company:
TouchscreenRentals is an exciting young company that’s growing fast. We specialise in touchscreen rental and software projects across the UK and Europe. We provide stunning hardware+software solutions for events and exhibitions, marketing campaigns, brand engagement and promotions. Our team is small, dedicated and specialist. We’re obsessed with providing the very best customer service and building a reputation for innovation and quality. Our customers are everything; we come to work wanting to make their projects a success.
About the Business Support role:
In this varied role you will be a core member of our team; the glue that holds us together! As a small team and a growing company, we need support across the business. In particular, you will provide logistics and operations support, and internal sales support. With most of the team being on the road during our busy seasons, you must be self-motivated and happy working alone. At the same time you should be a real team player who is willing to get stuck in; in fact you should relish having a central role within the team and enjoy the responsibility of making all aspects of the business run smoothly.
Primarily it will be your responsibility to carry out the following tasks in the below areas:
Once fully inducted into the business it will become your responsibly to manage the logistics of our rentals. When a touchscreen rental is booked it will be your responsibility to:
- Allocate stock to the rental
- Enter the delivery and collections into the Master Diary
- Allocate Engineer shifts
- Keeping in constant contact with Field-Based staff
- Keeping customers updated if an Engineer is running behind schedule
- Constantly think of ways of improving company logistics.
- First-line sales enquiries (in job training provided)
- Creating and sending quotes
- Updating CRM system.
- Update website content
- Maintain Google Adwords Campaigns
Office Management and Operational Support:
- Be the consistent, friendly face of the studio – managing the day to day running of TouchscreenRentals.co.uk HQ
- Be the point of contact for staff whereabouts – you’ll be the person that knows where everyone is at any given time
- Be the first point of contact for customer telephone enquiries during the hours of 8:00-17:00. This will include basic support calls, sales support and general enquires
- First-line technical support enquiries (in job training provided)
- Software testing and quality assurance (in job training provided)
- Occasional preparing of touchscreens (for big projects when it’s ‘all hands-on deck’).
Experience and skills required for the Business Support role
We prize talent, ability and personality over experience and qualifications! Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in the Business Support Role:
- 1 year’s experience in an Office Management, PA or Admin role, ideally with a responsibility for logisitics
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- An assertive and direct approach – ‘bossy’, ‘control freak’, ‘perfectionist’ are all words we like to hear
- Amazing customer service skills with impeccable communication
- Experience working with Outlook
- Excellent timekeeping
- Keen interest in technology and general aptitude with computers
- Initiative and motivation to work on your own, as well as being a team player that never lets colleagues or customers down
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
How to apply
If you think this role sounds right for you we would love to hear from you. Please apply by email to Hello@TouchscreenRentals.co.uk with your CV and an intro about you and why you are interested in working with us.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES OR JOB SITES